A way to keep in touch, now that we're finally over the "Stop touching me! Stop looking at me!" phase.
5/26/12
There She Goes!
I just have to brag a little because this is something I have never accomplished nor do I plan to ever accomplish in this life - probably not in the next life either! This morning, my beautiful, determined daughter ran, biked, and swam her first triathlon! What a feat!! She has been training for months with a friend and was determined that she could do this. And when Karissa decides she can do something, there is no stopping her! We couldn't cheer her as she ran or rode her bike, but we were all there as she swam her 400 meters cheering her on! Funny Austin wanted to ask her some questions as she touched the side of the pool, but Jason would have none of that, as Karissa's energy was almost spent. So Emmett and Ella bent down low to the ground and encouraged their Mom on. Karissa did a great job and we are all so very proud of her! Go Karissa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment