3/22/12

Yay, Jared!

Just wanted to post for everyone that Jared just got a promotion.  That's not really the big news although we are so happy to making a LOT more money.  The big news is that Jared scored a 90 on his performance review.  This is the top score you can achieve and only a handful of employees get it each year.  Of course, Jared downplayed it as much as he can, but I could tell how excited and pleased he was.

He has been doing an amazing job at work with more responsibilities and projects and his employers really value him. But in doing all this at work, he is still getting A's in classes on at accelerated rate allowing him to graduate a whole semester early.  When he comes home, he starts in on the family man role by helping get dinner on and playing with the kids and continues this role until they are tucked in.  Often he does this alone since I am usually out for a run or trying to finish up my chores for the day.  But once the kids are asleep, he is studying and doing homework coming to bed around 11 and leaving for work before I even notice it's the next day.

I am not bragging.  I am tooting the horn that I know he won't.  I am so proud of Jared and I know coming from a family like this that all of you have had similar experiences.

1 comment:

  1. that's awesome :) Congrats to Jared for his accomplishments and to you for being so supportive. That's great news!!!

    ReplyDelete