The one thing I disliked the most about chores has become a family joke. Kevin would disappear to the bathroom after dinner every night when it was time to clean up the kitchen and do the dishes. We'd tell my parents he was faking it but they never believed us and in order to avoid arguments, wouldn't make him come help. He did this for ten years! Now, it's a big joke and Kevin admits that it was completely on purpose. I hope his kids do that to him someday ;)
As an adult I have a hard time doing anything involving floors. I hate mopping, sweeping and vacuuming. Not really sure why, it's just not something I think about very often and hate the prep-work to mop. Erik knows I don't like to unload the dishwasher either so he can always tell when they're clean cause the dishes will start to pile up in the sink :) Don't worry, it still gets done every day!!!
Sorry I'm kinda boring huh. Wish I had some fun story but I've recognized that the Moll parents must really like straight lines....yes?! :)
-Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment