So I will first start off, by answering this month's challenge (see the right hand sidebar by the way).
For this last Christmas, we were way spoiled. Our kids had toys from family, friends, and even an overzealous Secret Santa. It was absolutely wonderful, but also, because I have the Miller genes in me, a bit guilt-inducing.
But aside from all of that, I will say, one of the biggest highlights of the gift-giving was getting the iPad from Mom and Dad, with help from Jared and Erin. Austin has absolutely loved the almost-weekly Facetime chats with Kyson, and would love to do it with the Moll boys too. Ella simply likes all the drawing and ed games I've put on it. And Emmett, well, he's in techno heaven, and has done things to it, that we've had to look up how to undo online. The boy could fiddle on it for hours if we let him.
Cam, let me just say, I finally get your obsessive love of Apple!
-Karissa
No comments:
Post a Comment