1/30/12

A relaxing Christmas

I guess I'll get this posted while I'm on here checking it out....

We had a great Christmas. Our kids were super spoiled but the highlighted gift was the kitchen from Santa. We are so glad we have some place for Turner to create all his culinary masterpieces. Although, it still doesn't keep him out of the kitchen while I'm trying to make dinner. We played at home all day except when we forced our kids to sit through 1.5 hours of church, yes it was that long because the program went long and the bishop didn't shorten his message. Our children were NOT happy. Honestly, there is not much to tell about Christmas other than that. I mean, Turner didn't eat hardly anything all day because he wanted to play with the "ticken" (ironic) and Britta played dress up with her new necklaces and drank her baby's bottles instead of feeding them to the baby. I read a new book and Jared played with the iPad we got. It was a low key, relaxing day and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Hope everyone else had a good Christmas!
And BTW, I have updated my blog recently so you can check it out.
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment