Yikes, I am really behind on this. Thank goodness there isn't a July challenge yet.
Growing up, we would do road trips from Oklahoma to Utah every summer. Along the way, we'd stop in Cheyenne, WY and Pocatello, ID to see my dad's family. Then on to Orem, UT too see my mom's side. That's the childhood vacation and I loved it. I remember wishing we could go somewhere else for the summer and one year we finally did. It was fun but I missed seeing my cousins.
A few years ago, Jared and I took a road trip to Nauvoo. That was a lot of fun. We went at Halloween so they were having a lot of events including a parade, Jack-o-lantern contests, and other street vendors. It was fun celebrating a holiday the small town way.
Next year, we are planning a beach vacation to celebrate, among other things, freedom from school. We hope to make it to a place where we can learn how to surf, lay on the beach, and go on fun excursions around the town. We still haven't decided our destination so if you have any suggestions, we are open to them.
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment